Sunday, September 13, 2009

Bachelor(ette) pad and a New Addition...







Whenever Brian is gone I am not even kidding you I live like a total bachelor. I do nothing. The house winds up looking like it belongs on fraternity row and I just clean it all up and shower before he gets home. This weekend was no different. I actually ran out of clean drinking glasses and moved on to wine glasses versus just washing the dishes. For real, I even drank milk from a wine glass. Lazy much?



Moving right along to the New Addition (Unfortunately not New Edition) Caroline got a new fish to replace the recently deceased Goldie. I present to you Goldie the Third. I've got to say, the new Goldie is a hyper fish. I can hear the freaking fish flipping around hitting the sides of her bowl, and I saw her give me a dirty look. Something fishy is going on here. What the halibut is it all about? Who knows. The fish cost a quarter so we won't be getting overly attached to it anyway.



3 comments:

Polly said...

Nice one, I love that you drink milk out of wine glasses.

La Belette Rouge said...

I hope that Goldie the 3rd is the charm and she lives a long and healthy life. But she better drop the dirty looks.;-)

Marian said...

Can milk be consumed from any other glass than a wine glass:)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.