Friday, September 18, 2009

Dear God, It's me, Katie...











So, I have a bad feeling that this is not what I am supposed to be praying for, but I can't help it.




Look, just look at this GORGEOUS Carolina Herrera dress. I got a gift card in the mail from Saks, (Thank you Saks) and of course I got busy on their website thinking about all of the lovely things I would enjoy. The only problem is that the magic card for $50 off a $150 or more purchase doesn't quite cover the cost of "the magic dress." Because I am pretty sure that dress is magical. How could something so beautiful not be??? And as long as I am going to wear such a gorgeous dress, I should be well heeled as well, correct? Enter Gucci. But, a girl can not go without a fabulous handbag, so as long as I'm at it, I might as well pick up the Fendi Suede Peekaboo tote and wrap things up with the Wendy Brandes Siobhan Perma Stacked Stacking Ring.

Gee. That was the fastest $9.815.00 I've ever spent. Guess I'd better get the prayer chain going.

Happy Friday all!

4 comments:

Loving Life said...

LOL!! Channeling some Judy Blume with the title :) I love me some JB!!!

Happy late birthday by the way, not sure how I missed that!

Jill Ann said...

I love that dress!Yes, you need the shoes too! You cannot go all Payless with a dress like that!

K said...

Oh wow, I love all of those things!! Come on, what's a measly $9k ....

La Belette Rouge said...

I am praying for you too. I am not a believer but if prayer can get you all this I might get serious about prayer.;-)
xoxo


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.