Thursday, October 1, 2009

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better...


It does. Trust me, it does.

Let's recap the week:


Monday- Lock myself in a hallway prior to interviewing a new employee and had to exit the back door and walk around to the front.


Wednesday- Left for work wearing what I believed was a dress but turned out to be a tunic top that I was wearing with tights and boots. Had to stop at Target to pick up pants.


Thursday- Stopped by Z Cucina (The best ever) on Grandview Avenue to pick up a gift card for an event I am hosting. Dropped my glasses and they flew under the demon Volvo. Could not even see them. Decided to screw it and drove off and over my glasses.


Hey everyone, tomorrow is Friday!

5 comments:

WendyB said...

Now you have to tape the glasses together in the middle and wear them. That would be the finishing touch.

Polly said...

Heres hoping things are looking up!

La Belette Rouge said...

I hope today is totally without incident. Crossing my fingers for you.xo

presious said...

KT,

Pamper yourself and start all over tomorrow. Don't do anything that will cause you to feel guilty! Maybe a hot bubble bath. I'm a really big fan of those. They're free and you feel really, really good during and after the process...;)

Then have a "few" pieces of chocolate and pop in a movie. Good therapy!

musson said...

I'm glad you survived. That sounds like the days I've been having lately, maybe not to your extreme. But we're having a pj day... hopefully nothing can go wrong with a pj day!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.