Monday, October 19, 2009

You'd think I would grow up at some point, right?


WRONG. Given just about any excuse to be silly and have fun and you can count me in. For sure. It was the 50th birthday of a co-worker and I was not about to let a great opportunity pass me up. I was able to combine two of my favorite loves, cake and humor and turn it into something really special for the event. This, ladies and gentlemen is exactly the type of behavior that got my short story published in the Cake Wrecks book. Which, I have not even ordered a copy of for myself. Boo hiss on me. Any-who, I present to you my latest culinary challenge. Possibly better than when I did the boob shaped cheeseballs. Those were pretty good. Still, not quite up to the level of this little doozy. Don't worry. I'm not quitting my day job. Contact me for custom orders! :)

4 comments:

WendyB said...

That is damn funny!

Kimberly said...

You are a nut and this cracks my shit up!

Ally said...

My birthday is April 21. Just so you know ;)

Polly said...

Fabulous.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.