Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ugh, what is the word I want???

Absentminded
Blech
Challenged
Distracted
Exhausted
Frustrated (With myself)
Grrr
Harrumph
Irresponsible
Jumpy
Knackered
Lackadaisical
Mojo-less
Nostalgic
Overly everything
Pesky
Querulous
Resistant
Stagnant
Tired
Unsure
Very ugh
Wishy Washy
Xactly all of the above
Zampone

In summary, I'm just not feeling it. I think it's time to recharge my batteries or something. I've got nothing people. Nothin'. And if anyone actually reads through all of these words, I got stuck by the time I got to the letter Z. And I have to fess up that I researched words beginning with the letter Z and chose Zampone. Anyone who decides to look it up, enjoy. Let me know what you think.

Un-motivationally yours...
KT

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hi KT-
Your blog is adorable! I love the graphics and even more your honesty. I too have struggled with finding the right word myself. Sometimes a trip to Sephora or any other specialty shop at the mall does just the trick to inspire my muse!
Stephanie

Polly said...

nice list!!

Sara said...

I feel ya, girl. I am feeling rather mojo-less myself lately. Hope yours finds its way home soon!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.