Friday, October 2, 2009

Reading is fun!


I think I'm making headway in my "I love to read and so should you" campaign. I talked someone into giving reading a chance! Presious!!! Now, some of you voluntarily read the books I mention. That alone makes me happy. Really, it does. Now Presious on the other hand needed a little arm twisting but I got her!!!! I knew she worked with children, which means she has "Presious" little time but I knew of the perfect book for her and talked her into letting me send it to her. And she likes it! A-ha!

A convert! Be careful, or I may get you next!


Speaking of good reads- A Gate at the Stairs by Lorrie Moore. This is a great story about an unusual family dynamic and a girl finding her way during the college years. If anyone is interested in reading this just let me know!


TGIF!!!!!!!

3 comments:

presious said...

KT,

Many thanks to you! I have no regrets and much appreciation towards you! Thanks for the restoration...:)

I look forward to the next one!

Polly said...

Oh yay for you Pres. Im so pleased KT twisted your arm - a perfect way for you to relax a little which I think is well deserved. And good on you KT - I think you have some wonderful powers of persuasion. After all whats not to love about reading!

La Belette Rouge said...

I LOVE Lorrie Moore. She is a fantastic writer.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.