Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Seventeen!

Well, the time has come once again. Birthday time. This time, my "baby" is 17. Seven-teen. That is a One followed by a Seven. And while this stumps me every year, it really, really hit home this year. This is is the last time Tessa will be spending her birthday living at home. And my heart breaks just a little. Sigh...
Another by Metro Station
Happy Birthday Tessa! Thanks for being a great big sister and a wonderful daughter! May your last year at home provide you with many great memories!
Love you!!!!!

7 comments:

presious said...

I remember those growing-up years with my kids. I still have one more to go. It hits me hard every time!

presious said...

By the way, I haven't had a chance to continue reading for the past week! I must apologize. Things have been very busy. I do plan to finish it. I'm only about half way through :(.

presious said...

By the way, with things being so crazy around here lately, I haven't read the book in about a week :(. I will finish it! Bare with me. I must apologize for taking so long.

presious said...

By the way, with things being so crazy around here lately, I haven't read the book in about a week :(. I will finish it! Bare with me. I must apologize for taking so long.

La Belette Rouge said...

Happy Birthday to Tessa!!!

presious said...

Ooooh! I am sooo sorry!

At the time I was making my post, my computer went a little crazy. I did not mean to post it so many times!

I am so so sorry :(. Please forgive me.

Polly said...

Happy Birthday to Tessa, I hope that she has a wonderful birthday. 17 was such an exciting year, I hope hers is full of fun.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.