Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Secret crushes....


Which after this, may not be so secret. I got to thinking about this after a facebook posting from another person which prompted me to fess up.

I am HOOKED on Buddy the Cake Boss. Love him. Love that show. Tessa and Caroline even watch it with me. I got asked what it was that I liked about him. I just think he is so cute, and I love the way he likes to play little pranks on people at work to keep things fun and entertaining.

So, my question to you:

Who is your secret, or not so secret crush?

2 comments:

Ally said...

Chevy Chase circa 1985

David Beckham circa RIGHT NOW

I'm sure there are others but I'm hungry and fussy and my head hurts.

Unknown said...

I heart Duff! It must be a food thing!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.