Tuesday, January 6, 2009

They call me Mellow Yellow...




That's right. OK, that may be a lie, but really, check out my new sassy yellow shoes from the J Crew sale! And yes, my yellow tights as well. I can not even tell you how cute I feel in these! Also, I may be nominating myself for the unintentional goofy pose award. First, there was the "pull my finger" pose. Very ladylike, always a hit. Then today, I did the Olivia Newton John from Grease pose. If you watch the video, towards the end as she and John Travolta exit the "Shake Shack" she pulls this move. I think she may have done a better job pulling it off. And I honestly didn't realize what pose I was pulling until I looked at the picture. Then my first thought was "Oh my gosh, that is from Grease!." Not that I love that movie or have seen it tons of times. - OK, my last Grease reference for the day and one of my ABSOLUTE favorite lines- "Tell me about it stud." I have got to find a way to work that into casual conversation today.

4 comments:

Jane said...

I was wondering what to wear tomorrow - now I think I'll dig out those yellos shoes!

Ally said...

Gimmie that necklace, stud.

Cathryn said...

Mellow Yellow? There's nothing mellow about that outfit! I love the bright, sunshiney tights and shoes. It looks perfect for a grey, winter day.

Hillary said...

Ahhh you make me laugh! I so know that Shake-Shak pose you're talking about! I ;ove the mellow yellow and I love the necklace!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.