Monday, January 12, 2009

Dear Clinton Kelly...


How did this escape my notice? I'm not sure how, because I love you, I love fashion, I love books AND I spend a lot of my time either AT Barnes and Noble OR on their website. It matters not how it happened, because my copy is on hold for pick up. And that, Clinton, is FREAKIN' FABULOUS!
*My back up title for this post is "As an avid reader and lover of all things pretty and men who are witty, how did I not know this book was available?" (Cause I think I'M witty that way)

5 comments:

Karl-Edwin Guerre said...

KT...... had to let you know that I enjoy your blog. Keepit creative.

La Belette Rouge said...

You know, I love that line!!

KT said...

Belette- I have to fess up- I wasn't going to use that line but I added it in there just for you since I know you like it so much!

Sara said...

OOOOOOHHHHHHH! I didn't know he had a new book! You'll have to let us know how it is. I LOVE Clinton Kelly!

Milly said...

got a xmas gift card to B&N...and i picked up this book just the other day :)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.