Sunday, January 25, 2009

It's Sunday, and I'm looking forward to the week!


Although we are getting another pretty good snow today and the temperatures are in the teens I'm pretty excited for this week! Here's what I have on tap:


Tuesday Night- The Candle Lab in Worthington is having an event where you can pour your own custom scented candle and enjoy a glass on wine from 7-10 p.m. The cost is only $16.00. If you've never been and live in the Columbus area you should check it out. It's pretty fun, and it's always nice to support local businesses.


Thursday night- Book Club. This month our book is Eat Pray Love. Next month is going to be really exciting, because I was contacted by Diana Spechler who wrote a book I enjoyed called Who By Fire. She offered to do a teleconference with us for our book club! How awesome is that???


Friday night- Another event that if you live in the Columbus area you should check into. Sunny 95 is hosting an event featuring 20 Women You Should Know. I am not on the list, but if they had expanded it to 21 Women You Should Know I might have been. Anyway, it is free admission, free hair and make-up make-overs, door prizes, goodie bags, the works. Check it out.

2 comments:

Ally said...

Tracey and I just read "Eat, Pray, Love" and we LOVED IT. The author, Elizabeth Gilbert, will be in Louisville next month and we're going to see her!

Anonymous said...

Eat Pray Love is so good! I went to a lecture at UCLA last Spring with Elizabeth Gilbert and Annie Lamott! Love them!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.