Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Special delivery

So, I came home today to a box on my doorstep. Which is not an unusual sight, as everyone knows I am pretty much addicted to online shopping. Which may be debatable, as I am just saving gas and time and having the things I need and want delivered directly to me as well as doing my part to keep the economy going. But I was a little confused, as I haven't ordered anything that is scheduled to be here yet. (Friday is another story, as I know from the tracking number I have been stalking for two days.) So I carried the box into my kitchen and set it down on the counter. And as I wasn't expecting anything it took me a few minutes to get around to opening the box since there was really no excitement factor for me. When I did get around to opening the box I was quite surprised. It was our dog. Which we had cremated. Sitting on my kitchen counter. We had no idea they were SHIPPING her to us. I would have picked her up. Honestly. Some kind of forewarning that they were SHIPPING her to us would have been nice. I was so surprised I just walked out of the kitchen and can't quite get myself back in there. I left her sitting on the counter. Crap crap crap. Really? They shipped my dog? For some reason, that really bums me out.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh wow. That is just wrong. That would have really bothered me too. I dont blame you at all there for being upset by that.

Anonymous said...

Oh, KT, I don't like that at all either. They should have given you the option to pick her up or at least warned you. Goodness, I am glad I just came home to a pair of Nine West Heels on my porch.

La Belette Rouge said...

I had the same thing happen with my first kitty. Ugh, I am so sorry. Hugs to lovely you.

Ally said...

I came home to a crappy note from my neighbor. But I'd take that any day over what you got.

I still am just totally shocked they mailed her to you.

Hillary said...

I'm sorry KT. That's terrible.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.