Friday, January 16, 2009

My humps




While we were in Utah, my girlfriend Jordan spotted a lady in the CUTEST jeans. She asked the lady what brand they were, and it turned out they were a brand called Sang Real. So we went shopping and Jordan and Trinette each bought some. Not sure why, but I passed on them. Then when we got home I decided I wanted some so I ordered them online. Never wore them, meant to return them, never got around to it and finally wound up wearing them today. And let me tell you, I have had so many compliments. And I feel really, really good in them. And you know, that is almost as big of an accomplishment as finding a bathing suit you feel good in. If you're in the market for some new denim, I am not even kidding you, check these out! Love them!

10 comments:

E said...

Hahaha nice butt pictures, Katie. YOU'RE one of the pervs I had to get rid of, weren't you!?!?!

KT said...

I knew, I just KNEW that I would be the "butt" of some jokes for doing this. Butt, I really love my new jeans! Did you get some pervs or what???

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am so glad you love them! i love them too! yippee! Let's go jeans shopping! lookout Buckle here we come! :)

Ally said...

A few things:

1) You're a mess and I love it.
2) I can't believe you were taking ass shots at work.
3) That's probably my favorite song and I can't wait until STL so I can sing it to you.

Anonymous said...

Cute KT, but I always thought "humps" were boobs!!!

You know, "My lovely lady lumps!"

KT said...

Karen, It is going to be a long, long time coming before I feature THOSE lovely lady lumps on here! It took quite a few pictures to get even one butt cheek! And THAT is because I am the very definition of "junk in the trunk." Check out the video, I think if you click on the part where I saw I look really cute in my jeans it will take you there. :)

Anonymous said...

Whoa, check out that ass! I am going to have to slap it in St. Louis - you've been warned!

KT said...

Kimberly, bring your hand sanitizer. I am a dirrrty girl!

Trace said...

Ooooh love booty shots! Those do look great on you, I'm gonna have to check that brand out. Love finding new jeans!!

Karl-Edwin Guerre said...

next time don't deprive your viewers of full body shot. ...but i must admit, as far as i can tell, nice lil' sumthin' sumthin' there.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.