Saturday, January 31, 2009

Possibly my best idea ever!


In a brilliant parenting move, I let Tessa invite not one, but two friends on spring break this year. Which means we have the following breakdown for star players in our family vaca/drama this year:
Me
Caroline
Brian
Three 16 year old girls
Ummmm.........

BUT here is the good news. As I was discussing this with Tessa, I let her know that during this vacation, we would meet daily to discuss the rules and strategy for each day. (Yeah, right) I also let her know that we would be utilizing the frequently forgotten salivalizor. What, you might ask is a salivalizor? It is a device that monitors your teenage daughters mouth for foreign saliva containing DNA other than her own. If you don't have one and are in need of one, contact me for further deets. I accept all major credit cards.

3 comments:

WendyB said...

I accept all major credit cards too, but people are reluctant to turn them over to me. Why, dammit?

Jane said...

The best of luck!
I've awarded you a special blog for attitude - drop by and collect!

La Belette Rouge said...

Hee-hee!! Love it and love that you have patented and are now selling this device.;-)

And, Wendy, you made me laugh too. I am also willing to accept major and even minor credit cards.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.