Monday, November 17, 2008

A new pose for fashion blogging...


Since I haven't taken any "Look how cute I am in this outfit" pics lately I decided it was time for one. Well, it is a VERY GOOD THING I can laugh at myself because I have now used the little known "Pull my finger" pose. As soon as I looked at this pic it was the first thing I thought of. And rather than have a re-do I figured everyone can use a good laugh on a Monday, right? The unfortunate thing about this photo is that it does not do the jacket justice. I love this jacket. I love this jacket so much that it was my jacket of choice for the Barry Manilow concert earlier this year, which was a BIG DEAL. I got the jacket at Urban Outfitters (I know, grow up Katie, right?) for $19.99 I think. It was a crazy steal! So, for your Monday morning enjoyment (Since Ally abandoned Mantastic Monday) here is a little Barry for you too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa - its the double finger pull too! Glad I am not in your office today. Ha! The jacket looks great though and Barry - well, you can never go wrong with Barry!

Stephanie said...

I love that jacket!

Jane said...

Great jacket and nice ot see you again. Clothes with a history (the Barry Manilow concert) are always so much nicer to wear.

Anonymous said...

Made me laugh!

Hillary said...

Yeah it's so good to see you again! I love the jacket and Barry rocks!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.