Saturday, November 15, 2008

Boy do I get a lot of email...

So, here is a sampling of what was in my "in" box today:
Burn off gross fat- Thank you. Are you calling my fat gross? Wait. Are you calling me fat?
From Rags to Riches- Brian thanks you
Federal Agents Needed- Really, is this how you get hired to be one of these? Intriguing...
Vehicle Trade In Manager- I have a feeling they have not really seen the Volvo...
Last but not least, one of my faves:
You can afford better breasts. (I think this one coincides with my offer for $1,500 deposited into my account if I just take a quick survey...)

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Mine are all just an incoherent jumble of words lately -- what's that about? How do they make money off that?

KT said...

Hey, that is what happened to me at work this week as I was pulling people's credit reports. Either there is a glitch in the system or everyone's credit is so bad the credit reporting companies don't even know how to report it anymore!

Anonymous said...

that's hillarious! jeremy asked a question today: i wonder how much time the average person will spend in their lifetime deleting spam. At this rate...a month! thanks spam!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.