Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hump Day


Doesn't it just figure? The day before Thanksgiving and two days before we leave for Disney and I am sick. Sick to the point where I am losing my voice, for which I am sure is what Brian will be thankful for this Thanksgiving! I know it is terrible but I just couldn't even be bothered to dress for work today so I made it a self-appointed jeans day! Unfortunately said jeans are more than a tad wrinkled.... So, what is YOUR favorite Thanksgiving dish that you love to share with others?

Oh well... Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you're feeling better. Have a great holiday! Are you coming to the Florida Disney? 'Cause the weather is gorgeous right now, and hopefully it makes you all nice and well! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh KT, so sorry you feel bunk. You poor thing. Eat my raw cranberry relish for a burst of Vitamin C:

Blend two bags of crans in the processor with a few quartered clementines and sugar to taste. Add orange juice by the teaspoon until you get it the right consistency. Fresh and GOOD!

Trinette Hayslip said...

You look so cute, wrinkly jeans and all. My favorite dish to share every Thanksgiving is my family's rolls. They are a dutch recipe that has been passed down. I look forward to eating them every year!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.