Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Chanels Haute New Color


I swear, this new color is harder to get your hands on than me after Brian has ticked me off! I have called EVERY Chanel counter in town, and I even checked when I was out of town. No one has this color in stock and they have all been non-committal about when they will have it. And I am too stubborn to pay shipping so I am at a stand-still with Chanel on this one. (I think only one of us is aware of my frustration, and it isn't Chanel!) If you get a chance check out Chanel's Haute Chocolate. Fun name, fun color. I did get to try the shade at the Chanel counter, they just didn't have any to sell.

2 comments:

Ally said...

Call the ones in Louisville and if they have it, I'll pick it up and mail it to you.

I've been reading on Makeup Alley that there are a few dupes out there by OPI and Sally Hansen.

Hillary said...

I love this color too!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.