Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hard lesson learned (Or- I got outsmarted by a 4 year old)


Well, I thought I was being pretty organized about the holidays. Started my shopping, feeling pretty good about things. In our dining room there is a closet. And this closet is my own special place. So I have all of my little goodies stored in there. So I thought I was alone in the room and I opened the door for something. And within seconds Caroline has whipped out the giant Care Bear I bought her for Christmas. That little stinker! Then she proceeds to carry it into the living room and ask me if I meant to give her that for her birthday. And then she offered to take the tags off for me. Well isn't she sweet? I mentioned that it was indeed intended for Christmas but yes, she might as well keep it now. By the time she got to her grandma's house with her dad (giant Care Bear in tow) she was gracious enough to call me to mention that:

A) I might want to wrap the gifts in the closet so she could not see what they were
B) On Christmas she would let me wrap the Care Bear and she would pretend not to know what it was
Well, guess what this girl spent her Saturday night doing?





5 comments:

Ally said...

Swimming wrist weights? Trying to kill Brian in the tub?

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious!

KT said...

Oh yeah, the swimming wrist weights are mine. Might help if I used them, huh?

Anonymous said...

Ha! It sounds like the apple didn't fall too far from the tree there, KT. That is funny!

Anonymous said...

Dang! That happens all the time here! Nothing is sacred anymore! I can't hide anything either!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.