Thursday, November 20, 2008

Travel Day- Caroline and Me!




We're headed off to Salt Lake City for a fun girls weekend. As Caroline would say "Girls Only" It's a bummer that Tessa has school and can't come with us, but it's OK because as soon as we get home it's time to turn around and go to Disney and she'll come on that trip. Just think... in a matter of hours I will have seen the Twilight movie. I can't wait! Tonight at midnight...


FYI- If you are a Twilight fan (And how could you not be???) I have to admit that I got a Stupid Shiny Volvo Owner shirt to wear to the movie! Just like the car will be, the t-shirt will be handed down to Tessa after tonight.

5 comments:

Ally said...

OMG. You two are the cutest!!!! Have a safe trip and send me lots of text updates!

Anonymous said...

I see a lot of pink... pink outfits, pink suitcase! Have a great trip! I still am not getting the hype of the vampires...but I must be one of the few people in America not getting it... Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Have a fantastic time! I love the t-shirt - it made me giggle!

Unknown said...

I've read your blog for a bit now, but haven't commented. I have to say, I love it! You are the most adorable mom ever. Have fun in the girls' weekend...I loved those with my mom! :)

KT said...

Thanks Kass! And welcome to the random-ness that is my blog! Maybe you can convince my 16 year old that I'm not too shabby but she has her own ideas about that one!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.