Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

Well, it appears that it's time to wrap up another year and move ahead into a new one. Here's a re-cap of my year:

1) Went on some REALLY fun trips from Utah to Toronto to Florida and lots of places in between.
2) Spent time with old friends and made new friends
3) Amazingly enough became a better cook. (I did not proclaim to be GOOD, but better)
4) Watched my daughters turn 4 and 16.
5) Read lots of good books, saw some great concerts (I love you Barry Manilow, I will always be a Fanilow) and saw Chelsea Handler twice. (Love her too)
6) Was the passenger in a car driven by my 16 year old for the first time. Got my hair colored.
7) Attended my husbands 20th class reunion

Coming up in 2009:

1) Go on more trips to Toronto and the Kentucky Derby (Rooms are booked, ready to go!)
2) Scout out colleges for one daughter, get the other daughter started in kindergarten (Do not consult me on family planning)
3) Say goodbye to my dear friends Jeremy and Jordan and Jeremy finishes med school and they move for his residency (Expect lots of tears)
4) Attend MY 20th class reunion. Get my hair colored. Attend the wedding of Brian's classmates who re-connected at the 20th class reunion!
5) Read more, cook more, enjoy life.

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Augh!!! You're coming to the DERBY???? How fabulous-- it's so fun. Big question is, do you have your hat yet?

KT said...

Oh Leslie, we had so much fun last year that we booked our room for this year in June! I don't have my hat yet, but I can tell you it will be fabulous! And this year we will be there for the Oaks too which means two hats!!!!!!!!!!!!!

La Belette Rouge said...

It sounds like a pretty good 2008. I hope 2009 is even better.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.