Sunday, December 28, 2008

Benjamin Button and a night with Brad Pitt


So over the long holiday weekend I saw both Marley and Me (loved it) and The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. And I have to say that they are completely different movies but I absolutely loved Benjamin Button. It is now on my list of my favorite movies. If you are planning on headed for the movies I say SEE IT! And I have to say that there are scenes in the movie where Tilda Swinton is completely glamorous looking. Her role in the movie is so unlike parts I have seen her play in other movies. She was very likable in this movie. Oh I loved this movie! GO SEE IT!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I completely agree! We saw it Friday night. Loved it! It had a Forest Gump appeal. Great character development and you just fell in love with them.

Anonymous said...

Yay ~ its a good movie! Dave & I talked about going to see it sometime soon, so this is good to know. Did your little one handle Marley & Me okay?

Trinette Hayslip said...

Yeah! I wanted to see both these movies, so I am glad you liked them!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.