Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Home Sweet Home!







Well, after getting home and downloading all of the pictures it appears that I took over 500 pictures over the course of vacation. However, I am sure no one cares to see 500 photos of our trip so I will just dole out a few. For today's viewing pleasure here is Caroline's reaction to Disney. Again, let me remind you that she really, really disliked Disney. If we were driving and passed a sign for Disney she would get nervous that we were taking her back there. Not to worry Caroline, we learned our lesson. You don't have to go back to Disney again.

2 comments:

Ally said...

I'm tellin you...milk this. Tell her Santa and Cruella are lovers. You'll get out of that one too!!

Hillary said...

That 1st picture is awesome!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.