Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What every Jewish girl needs...


I had a little girl in my office today who was born in a refugee camp in Somalia. I've gotten to know her quite well and have become good friends with their family. She is one of the smartest kids I've ever met and remembers everything you tell her. She remembered that I have a Jewish mother and came in today because she forgot to tell me Happy Hanukkah. And for some reason I mentioned to her that I want a new menorah. Then she got me started watching Japanese music videos on You Tube (Yes, this was my day at work) because she is learning Japanese and wanted to show me how she can sing along now. So, cut to later hours at home as I am wandering around OPB (other people's blogs) and I find this little gem. No way! So this half Jewish girl got this awesome and fun find at almost half off. Would this be considered an After-Hanukkah sale?

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.