Monday, December 22, 2008

Feeling festive


That may not really be the case, but at least I look it. It is so FREAKING COLD that my car doors are frozen shut. We had a bunch of rain, and as the Volvo holds water that water is now frozen. I have my own mini ice-skating rink inside of my car. Yippee! It is 4 degrees here and with the windchill it is -14. Unfortunately, my scarf covers the cute buttons on my sweater but I got my sweater at the awesome Ann Taylor Loft BOGO sale. (Which ends today)

4 comments:

Ally said...

You look awfully pretty in green, miss.

Anonymous said...

Frozen Volvo - that sucks! But like Ally said, you sure do look pretty!

Hillary said...

Frozen Volvo? That's just craziness! I love the green and the holiday scenery. I see the Christmas gifts made it out of your secret hiding place.

Anonymous said...

You look great in these greens!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.