Friday, December 12, 2008

Greetings from sunny Florida!


So, Kass over at Always Dreaming was kind enough to pass along a blog award for me, which I will pass along to others. Yay! Thanks Kass! It is kind of funny to me, because I look at her blog, and while she is blogging about life in Florida I am sitting here in Ohio FREEZING! And I'm sorry it took me a bit to acknowledge this fun award, but here is a breakdown of the great week I've had:
Monday- Duran Duran
Tuesday- Bunco (I won a $20 Old Navy card!)
Wednesday- The Rockettes
Thursday- Recipe Club
Which leads me to today and a catch up day! Whew!
Here are a few blogs I enjoy reading each day:
La Belette Rouge- Very witty, sometimes painful but always honest
The Typing Makes Me Sound Busy- This girl CRACKS ME UP
Karen from Of A Certain Age- She got her photo taken on the new 90210 set. Lucky, right?
There are way more blogs I read each day but I wanted to pick some I've never mentioned, and all of the others are linked on my blog roll so make sure to enjoy them! And thanks again Kass! Happy Friday!

4 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

Congratulations KT and your sunshine band. I am not sure what I mean by that. But, I see KT and sun and the next thing you know I am thinking of 1970's bands.;-)

Thank you so much for the very kind shout out. I will try to stay more on the wit and less on the pain, as long as that is how I honestly feel at the time.

I don't know "The Typing Makes Me Sound Busy." I look forward to reading a blog with the kind of review you gave hers.

Have a lovely weekend in freezing Ohio. I wish I was there!:-)

KT said...

belette- I admire you for all of the sharing you do. I think it is very brave to be so honest.

Unknown said...

aww, you're so cute! Though your trip to sunny Florida didn't turn out so well, eh? Stay warm! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie, got the books, thank you! You are so thoughtful. Sorry I haven't had much for you to read though lately! I am out of gas I think. Got any ideas?

Happy Holidays to you and "the cutest kids ever."


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.