Sunday, July 26, 2009

What do Dick Clark and I have in common?


Right now I feel like we are both on the countdown. Only I don't have Ryan Seacrest as a partner.


What am I counting down to?


August 24th- Caroline starts kindergarten

August 25th- Tessa starts her senior year of high school

August 26th- I will find a great happy hour somewhere and cry by myself in a corner

September 1st- Tessa can turn in her first college application

September 2nd- Repeat August 26th

October 03- The Swap N Shop I have been working on for MONTHS and am SO LOOKING FORWARD TO!

*Update on the college search: Pitt is out.

4 comments:

Polly said...

Lots of things going on for you.

Hope it all goes well and you are not too distressed.

La Belette Rouge said...

Will there be a Waterford crystal ball that drops?;-)

WendyB said...

That's an exciting schedule!

Anonymous said...

call me about the 26th. i'll join you, lady!!! :)

-nikkip


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.