Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A book I would gladly pass along- The Castaways


What a great, great read. A complex tale of a group of four couples and how their lives are interwoven together. In the book these four couples, completely different in their lifestyle and temperament forge some of the closest friendships you will read about. After tragedy strikes their group it is interesting to see how some of the friendships realign themselves before all roads lead back to home. A must read for sure!


*If anyone would like to read it let me know and I will gladly send it on to you.

3 comments:

K said...

I would love to read it! I heard about that book somewhere and thought it was interesting. I would gladly pass it along to someone else when I'm finished.

KT said...

Hey Kim, just email me your info and I will get it in the mail this week for you.
ktlangmeyer@yahoo.com

Sara said...

I read this too! Loved it. Funny, I was going to offer it to you but I should know better... you are always one step ahead of me!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.