Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!


A co-worker had something on facebook that I thought was pretty cool. Show your pride and post a comment with the name of someone you know who has served in the military for our country. I thought it was kind of cool and a nice way to show support for our troops and the men and women who help keep us safe.

So I'm going to kick things off with my father, Robert Ronquest, US Navy, Vietnam

Go ahead and post your reply of who you'd like to honor!

Happy 4th!

3 comments:

Sara said...

What a sweet idea! My daddy was career Air Force. He retired after 22 years and went back to work as a contractor, doing the exact same job as a civilian. I am very proud of one David A Langer, Captain, USAF!

La Belette Rouge said...

Really nice idea. My great grandfather, six times back, fought in the revolutionary war. His name was Holbert Alison. I am proud to have a relative who was there in the beginning.

Polly said...

I don't have anyone to add for US but plenty for Aus.

Happy 4th July!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.