Friday, July 17, 2009

Five After Five Friday's at Whole Foods

My neighbor Nikki introduced me to the AMAZING Five After Five Friday's at Whole Foods.
As I told Nikki, I felt a little silly that I can walk to Whole Foods from my house and that I never knew about this event.
Here's how it works:
Go to Whole Foods on Friday's between 5-7 p.m. Take $5.00.
You will get a punch card and a wine glass.
You will get to sample (a generous sample) five different wines along with five samplings of complimentary foods to go along with each kind of wine.
If you save your wine glass and take it back the following week you only pay $4.00.
Guess who has their wineglass in the kitchen cabinet???

4 comments:

presious said...

How cool is that? Sounds like fun and an inexpensive friday night outing with the girls. You can learn something new about foods and bring it home. Next week is even cheaper? Now that's a deal!

Great idea!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love Whole Foods' wine room at our store. I keep meaning to do this! But I have to drive home, yeesh!

WendyB said...

What? This sounds great!

Anonymous said...

where were you tonight?!??!
-nikki!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.