Sunday, July 5, 2009

Gazpacho Salsa- Real Simple!


I got this recipe from my new favorite magazine, Real Simple. I "discovered" this magazine while getting my hair done one night and I have to fess up that I swiped it from the salon. I did, however, sign up for a subscription. I've made several recipes I've found in the magazine and loved them all.


Gazpacho Salsa

2 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced (I used 4)
1 small yellow bell pepper, diced
1 Kirby cucumber, diced (I don't know what a Kirby cucumber is, I used a seedless one)
1/2 red onion, diced
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
I used Tostitos scoops for dipping. This recipe is SO GOOD and EASY!
Enjoy!

1 comments:

Polly said...

it looks great.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.