Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Michelle Obama Rocks!


I'm kind of bummed out today. Today is the Michelle Obama fashion challenge at Thrifty Muse and my camera and I ARE NOT getting along. My camera does not seem to understand how terribly cute I look today in my kickin' skirt from Club Monaco. I purchased this skirt on my yearly trip to the Toronto International Film Festival when I went shopping and purchased just about every item I took into the dressing room. No joke, I kind of broke the bank on Day 1. Oops! (I am a sucker for Club Monaco. I have very few reasoning skillz when it comes to shopping and that place makes me lose the ones I do have!) So, any-who- Here is my Michelle O lookbook. Super cute swing/pleated/sassy Club Monaco skirt, twinset and necklaces from Tristan and America (another store that renders me financially dumb) and Ann Taylor Loft. And just for fun, today I was feeling a little like Ru Paul (would a cross between Ru Paul and Michelle Obama be a Rubama???) in Supermodel.

8 comments:

KT said...

Yeah, hey comment to self: Helps if you actually POST the pic. Yeah, I'll do that when I get to work tomorrow as the pic is on that computer.

Ally said...

That's what you get for not buying me that skirt. ;)

KT said...

Listen Ally- As Beyonce told you. If you liked it you should have put a ring on it. Or a credit card number. And I already checked. No Club Monaco in STL.

Ally said...

Well shit.

Speaking of rings and stuff...do you go to Cincy often? My watch needs a new battery and no place 'round here is authorized to do it.

Cathryn said...

Rubama? Bwahahaha!

I hope you do post pictures if you can get that camera working.

Cathryn said...

Be sure to vote for your favorite ensembles in the Michelle Obama Challenge. (You can choose more than one.)

http://fashiongirlsgallery.blogspot.com/2009/02/michelle-obama-challenge-vote.html

Cathryn said...

Hooray, the picture is finally posted! I love the way your layered those pearls and embraced Mrs. Obama's recent pleated skirts.

I'm sad that I didn't see this in time to add it to the poll. Sorry! (I wasn't going to award the prize to either of us anyway.)

KT said...

Cat- No poll for me. It would be sooooo obvious if I voted for myself every five minutes! How crummy is my camera though? I knew I should have used my good camera but I don't know how to use the self timer!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.