Monday, February 2, 2009

Hey Beyonce, check this out!


So, about a week ago I was out with some friends one night having dinner and drinks. My friend Kathy showed up with this ring that I decided I MUST HAVE. And while I was having fun with my friends, I could not wait to get home and get online to order my new ring. So, here is what happens when you combine a night out with friends, the Internet and my debit card. And yes, I know this ring may be a bit on the big side, but I have never been known for being subtle so why not?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hot damn, that is quite the ring! We will totally rock our cock . . . tail rings in STL!

Ally said...

I'm pretty sure you'll get your finger cut off in STL if you wear that.

I hear the bitches there are fierce and will do anything to get what they want.

Betta watch OUT, beeyotch!

Milly said...

love it...where can i get one?

KT said...

Oh Milly, I knew I wasn't alone on loving this.

http://jewelry.hsn.com/suzanne-somers-46-28ct-cz-in-your-dreams-cocktail-ring_pf-304153_xp.aspx

It is down to $14!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.