Sunday, February 8, 2009

Not too shabby...











Tonight was the Father/Daughter dance at our church. (Yes, I did the right thing and put Caroline in Sunday school) This dance has caused major excitement in our lives as Caroline has practiced her dance moves daily (she loves to "raise the roof") and also asking each day if today is the day. Finally, today is the day. We picked the cutest dress from Shabby Apple. If you've never shopped Shabby Apple check it out. They have very cute dresses for girls and they are a nice change from your typical girls dresses. So here is my sweet Caroline in her the dress she is "raising the roof" in.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! also, love that she "raises the roof"!

V said...

What cute pics, and how fun that she was so excited to go to the father/daughter dance! I remember those, but in Girl Scouts. I hope she had a blast!

Ally said...

That's too cute - your Mini Me-s are awfully sweet!!!

Hillary said...

Too cute! How fun for Caroline!

Trinette Hayslip said...

That dress is to die for! Can I get a version in my size? LOL Hope she had fun, I know she was looking forward to it.
BTW, that 'L' in the back-round is sooo cute ;)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.