Monday, February 23, 2009

Scenes from Soulard











This weekend was spent at a Mardi Gras celebration in St. Louis called "Soulard." It was a like a mini blog-fest including myself, Kimberly, Ally, Tracey, their dates/friends and my friend Kathy. I have to say it was a wee-bit cold to pull an all day outdoors experience but we managed. And we saw some pretty funky stuff, let me tell you. For your enjoyment I have included the girl who had her thong on OUTSIDE of her pants, some girl who wore a purple tutu and matching cowboy boots, and a ginormous turkey leg that appeared to tangle with some green feathers as it was tossed to the ground. And yes, my friend Kathy who was VERY into the experience and wore her green wig.

5 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

You have reminded me how much I want a tutu for Lily.:-)
xo

Ally said...

Damn we had a good time!

Anonymous said...

You just keep your shirt on, ya'll hear????!!!!!

WendyB said...

I want a green wig!

Hillary said...

Wow, that's total awesomeness!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.