Monday, February 16, 2009

Patricia Field is a genius!


Man that woman knows how to put together some amazing outfits and accessories. Here's what is ironic to me. After seeing the movie Confessions of a Shopaholic I came home and tried and tried to find the necklace Kristin Scott Thomas wears when she goes to talk to Becky at her parents house. The blue necklace. So today I was looking at my blog stats (because I'm like that) and the #1 search item that drew people to my blog was "Confessions of a Shopaholic necklace" Please, please if someone found that necklace let me know. It was AMAZING and I WANT IT. I did go to Patricia Fields' website but can't come up with the necklace. She also has her own line on HSN. Really, if you haven't seen the movie GO SEE IT! I can't wait to see it again. And if you find the necklace please, please let me know!

3 comments:

La Belette Rouge said...

I haven't seen the film or the necklace. I must see both!!

So@24 said...

I once passed Isla in a hallway once at a studio.

My knees weakened and I almost collapsed on the spot.

Anonymous said...

I am wondering the same exact thing about the blue necklace from Shopaholic. Love it! I found a website called www.boxwish.com and asked the question since finding things like this are what they specialize in. We shall see what they say.
http://boxwish.com/requests/view/153


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.