Wednesday, February 4, 2009

One more reason to love Ellen DeGeneres


Have you SEEN this? The "I love Jesus but I drink a little?" caller? Oh no she didn't! Oh yes she did! Love it! So, no joke. Ellen had a contest a while back where you could invite her to do something with you and she picked a winner and spent the time doing whatever they chose. I love Ellen SO MUCH I entered. I think I made my mother in law a little nervous on this one because I invited Ellen to Caroline's birthday party. As a back up plan I gave her a second choice of tailgating and going to an Ohio State game AND I even invited her to Thanksgiving. THREE CHOICES I gave Ellen. I didn't win. Maybe I need to find Jesus.

2 comments:

WendyB said...

I'm laughing!!!

Anonymous said...

I love that you entered that contest! Can you imagine if she actually showed up to your baby's party? HA!

Jesus will find you even if you don't go lookin' for him!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.