Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Temptation Day 1 (AKA- Lent)


Day 1 of Lent. In my email from RueLaLa is notification of the Diane von Furstenberg sale. Note to self and all other retailers: I gave up shopping for Lent. Go ahead Diane, make my day. Sure, I would love your cute little wrap dress so heavily discounted. Sure, I can feel the cardboard box in my hands delivered to my doorstep as I worked diligently at my desk to pay for it. And yes, I can TOTALLY picture the oh-so-cute kitten heels I would wear with my new dress. But no, I won't do it. Sigh... 39 days to go...


*Jane, I don't know how you do it!

2 comments:

Ally said...

Maybe you need to get a new email address and have Brian change the password to the one that gets all the fashion emails? :)

Christina said...

I'm very impressed by what you gave up!!! If it makes you feel better the DVF selection on Rue La La wasn't that great but I can't say that of the upcoming Vera Wang boutique.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.