Monday, February 9, 2009

"F" is for....


Kimberly posted a fun little challenge where you are randomly assigned a letter and list 10 things you love that begin with that letter. I'm not going to lie, I got a little nervous when I got the letter "f" In all fairness, I think Kimberly did too! I'm going to do my best to maintain my composure and list off my 10 "f" words
1) Fashion. No big secret there. I LOVE me some fashion.
2) French toast. There is a place in Lakewood Ohio called the West End Tavern. Should you ever find yourself there on a Sunday morning get the blueberry cream cheese stuffed French Toast.
3) Food- I know, it kind of goes along with #2 but I do.
4) Friends- I adore my friends and I love making new ones
5) Fast cars- I love driving fast. When I met Brian he had the cutest little Lexus and I loved whipping that car in and out of lanes. I really can't believe I never got a speeding ticket in that car. The same does not hold true for the Volvo. What gives???
6) Ferris Bueller- Always have, always will
7) Fred Couples- See # 6. Same premise
8) French Polynesia- I want to go there. If anyone wants to contribute to the $5,000 airfare please let me know.
9) Faking it- Ha Ha- Did anyone wonder when I would veer off in this direction? I love tooth whitening products.
10- Flipping people off- I know this may offend some people but sometimes a little flip makes me feel better. And it is a nice way to get around using stronger language. And it conveys exactly what I need it to.
*So, if you want to be assigned a letter and haven't already done so through Kimberly let me know and I'll get you one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did very well with your F! As for tickets in the Volvo - My aunt had a white Volvo S80 for a while and she got two speeding tickets within two days. She decided it was cursed and traded it in for a Black BMW within the week (she hasn't gotten a ticket yet since)!
As for flipping people off - without it my 2+ hour daily commute would be so boring!

Trinette Hayslip said...

Ok, I'm in...give me a letter.

Unknown said...

Ferris Bueller ...yes!


found you via your secret about Justin Timberlake ...lol. I actually did bump into him while dancing at a club once ...and if it wasn't for the dam paps, we totally would have had a dance off!! lol.

So@24 said...

french kissing > french fries > french toast


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.