Friday, February 6, 2009

Sisterhood...


Well, this is going to be a goofy statement, but as an only child I never had a sister. Or a brother for that matter. Anyway, it was kind of fun to find out that Jane from Work That Wardrobe passes along a sisterhood award to me. She awarded it to me based on my energetic attitude. Thank you Jane. I certainly have not felt energetic this week. I feel like old Punxsutawney Phil shoved me in his cold dark hole in the ground and left me there. So, without further ado here are the peeps I would like to pass this along to along with the deets on how to pay it forward:



1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


1- La Belette Rouge- She shares more of herself than anyone I can think of and in such an honest way

2- Wendy Brandes- Thanks for the laughs and creative ways to string bad words together.

3- Of A Certain Age- Karen, I would kiss you out of gratitude for healing my chapped lips but they aren't quite 100% yet

4- Ally at Cute on the Cheap- It's all Ally, all the time in her world and I get that!

5- Kimberly at Fab Finds Under 50- Your perfect hair irritates me but you don't.

6- JMoney at The Typing Makes Me Sound Busy- Your Superbowl video is one of the best things I've ever seen.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh deary, my hair is far from perfect and you will soon see that in St. Louis! Thanks for the award and your friendship!

Ally said...

Guess who else is an only child :) Hence it being the Ally Show all the time!

Anyway, sister, gimme those earrings!

La Belette Rouge said...

Jane is right, you do have an energetic attitude and I would like to ad a real warmth that I could feel as soon as I got to your blog.I am happy to have you as a blogging sister. Thank you for this award and for the very nice things you said. Hugs you you,my sister. Happy Friday to you.xo

Anonymous said...

Aww, shucks, you're a sweetie.

WendyB said...

Thanks, slut!

J-Money said...

Wow! Thanks...glad you dug the video. I can still taste Kurt Warner's plastic face. And yes, that may be the creepiest sentence ever written.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.