Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Kathy!


Happy day-after Birthday to my friend Kathy. Kathy is my partner in crime on many of my girl trips and is one of the small group of people willing to put up with and laugh at my goofy ideas. We have shared many laughs (and a few beers) in Columbus, New York, Pittsburgh, Louisville, Toronto and soon West Virginia! If it weren't for Kathy I might still be stranded in Toronto too hung-over to get myself home! Happy Birthday Kathy and here's to many more years of fun together!

2 comments:

Jane said...

Hi KT
LOve the cake. I have picked up the blog on my laptop (which has speakers unlike my PC ) I didn't realise you had music on the blog. Ilove it!

KT said...

Thank you! I was so excited to find the old school tape to display the music. Do you ever get accused of spending too much time putting stuff on your blog? (It's fun though!)


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.