Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Do I or don't I?


I've never been to a Steve & Barry's and we don't have one in Columbus. The closest one is about an hour or so away and even though I am curious it just doesn't tempt me enough to make a special trip. However, I am going to be in Dayton for work tomorrow and there is a Steve and Barry's there. I want to take a few minutes and go but I keep hearing mixed reviews about merchandise being picked over, size selections being limited, etc.... However (again) I keep seeing all of the cute things people get there. What's a girl to do???

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it is close to where you are going to be then swing it, but if you have to go out of your way or don't have the time don't give it a second thought. The Bitten line is the only area I ever look at so I can scan and move on pretty quickly. If the store is stocked you could get some great stuff and super cheap prices. You just never know. Keep us updated!

Kim said...

I found Steve and Barry's to be huge with okay stuff. I did like SJP's line, but everything else seemed kind of teeny-bopper. There was some good stuff for the hubs, though.

Leslie said...

Bitten is the only thing worth seeing-- and its hit or miss. And the fall line isnt out yet (by the way the new People Style Watch has a preview). I say if you're close stop by, but I wouldnt go out of your way

Tessa said...

Speaking as a completely objective third party observer with absolutely no personal interest in the matter, i say you should check it out... you never know, there MIGHT just be a super cute dress that your wonderful daughter might have been wanting for her entire existence.
just maybe though.

KT said...

Might this objective third party be interested in a chore list for the day???

Tessa said...

definitely not.

KT said...

Wound up not going to Steve and Barry's. (Due in part to getting myself lost and driving to the right street address, wrong city) Consoled myself as I drove by a Talbot's and decided to pop in and look at the sale racks. Bought a skirt. All's well that ends well.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.