Friday, July 25, 2008

This mamma's drama




Brian needed to take a large group of people on an out of town trip for work, so he rented a larger car to accomodate everyone. He came home with a Kia mini-van. I am not a mini-van girl, but I fell in love with that car. It had Captains Seats. I had so much room in it, and it is such a comfy car. Caroline and Tessa liked it. (Actually, Caroline loved it.) So the question is this: Am I a mini-van girl? I don't want to think so, but maybe I am. Damn, that Kia was nice! Who would have thought I'd love a mini van so much? Am I getting old? Soft? Losing my touch???

5 comments:

E said...

Dude, if you love it, go for it!

And you just might be one of the funniest comment-leavers ever. I laugh every time! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I have a friend that had a Dodge Caravan for a couple of years - we loved that thing! It was a great vehicle to carpool in (on girls' nights out, of course) and it was especially awesome when we had to do a last minute 18-hr all-night drive to Denver, CO. I know how much my 4-dr sedan comes in handy and can only imagine how much I would love a mini van.

KT said...

I am so thankful to see someone else use "dude" as a way of addressing people. And I'm glad you enjoy my comments. Although without other peoples fun blogs to read I wouldn't have much to say so thank YOU!

nikkip said...

i am SO not a minivan girl, don't you agree? but the luxury of the seats and the room for friends and the stretching out when i'm just a little too tired is too much to pass up...at least right now in life. so say what you will, but as a mom with kids who have friends, it's unbeatable--right now! )

KT said...

Brian took me to the Lexus dealership last night to sway me a little. He wants to get another Lexus. I asked if I could have the Kia mini-van and the extra cash to go shopping!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.