Thursday, July 31, 2008

Getting so excited...


A while back my friends got me hooked on the Twilight series. When I saw that the series was about vampires I didn't care to read it. But they pushed and pushed until I gave in and read it. I was hooked! Friday night is the release for the last book in the series and I am fired up! Critics say this book series has generated as much hype as the Harry Potter series. (Never read it) If you like to read and haven't started this series, READ IT. We're having a big girls night tomorrow, having dinner out at Barnum & Tibbetts and then heading over to Barnes and Noble for the party for the book release. I am so excited.....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vampires... still not quite convinced! I am thinking Buffy?...


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.