Monday, July 14, 2008

What about me???

So, Brian called me this afternoon to tell me he was pretty sure he needed to go to the ER for his back pain. I figured they would give him some pain meds which would render him unable to drive. In anticipation of this I offered to meet him at home and drive him to the hospital. (See, I do have a softer side.) Well, the end result basically is that yes, they agree that Brian's back hurts and he should see his family doctor. They also gave him pain meds. As they discharged him and asked if there were any questions I said "What about something for me?" I am sorry, but a crabby husband is not so easy to take and I would like some meds as well. I know the meds are working because tonight he thought all of my cheesy jokes were funny. Like the one where as I took him to the hospital I offered to drop him off at the morgue to save time. (I'm sorry if anyone finds that offensive, I was only teasing him.) Or the one where I acted like I was calling our life insurance agent to make sure he had the spelling of my name right. (50% joking) As I dropped Brian off at the entry to the ER I rolled down my car window and hollered as loudly as possible "I love you..."

0 comments:


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.