Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I have no shame








Once a month I get together with a group of girls to play a game called Bunco. As a part of this, we take turns being the hostess, or the person who supplies the snacks. Since we always play in the building where my office is the extra snacks and game get left in my office until the following month. Which means that for 30 days I am left with bags of candy and chips. Which means for 30 days I snack on this stuff and then the morning of Bunco I rush to Target and spend $20 on new snacks to cover my own tracks. And to play Bunco it only costs $5, but noooo, not for me. Not after I replace everything I ate. Aargh! Anyway, yesterday I picked up 3 Musketeers Mint Mini's for Bunco snacks. Have you had these? They are OUTSTANDING! They are like a combination Girl Scout Thin Mint hidden inside of a 3 Musketeers bar. Divine! Heavenly!
(And not that my shoes today have anything to do with my candy snatching, but aren't they cute? Impressive that they can still hold me up after eating all that candy!)

6 comments:

Ally said...

I don't know many folks who wouldn't eat all that candy!! We have certain things banned from our office because we'll eat it! My coworker recently had a baby and when she was pregnant it was crazy! She'd eat, then I'd eat.

Love those shoes!!!

Leslie said...

Oh I havent ever tried that candy but it sounds heavenly and like a combination of some of my favorite things....in fact, maybe I need to go dig the box of Thin Mints for "mental emergencies" out of the freezer....

Cute shoes!

nikkip said...

i've been DYING to try the mint musketeers! glad you can affirm that they are worth my obsession. so where'd you find them?

KT said...

Target!

Anonymous said...

All of the fabulous things in life can be found at Target! Definitely adding those to my shopping list this week (just what I don't need!).

KT said...

Kimberly, I know. My in-laws live in a town with no Target and I can not imagine how they do it. I will never live somewhere without one!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.