Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A shocking "disc"overy


The verdict is in. Brian has a herniated disc. Everyone join me in saying "awww" Hopefully with some awesome pain meds he will be on the mend and ready to golf Friday. I offered to make his tee time for him and just let him tell me which clubs to use and ride around on the golf cart. I'm not sure why he isn't taking me up on this offer. I do feel bad because he is supposed to be playing Oakland Hills Country Club which is where they are having the PGA Championship in a few weeks. Again, everyone say "awww..."


2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh ouch! But Im sure youre happy for pain meds. I must say as a sports fan (and PGA golf fan) I actually feel bad for Brian to maybe not feel his best to play such an awesome course!

KT said...

I really am bummed for him. He has been looking forward to this for months. Plus he has to spend a good portion of tomorrow in the car driving to Kentucky and back for a ground breaking ceremony. Aargh!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.