Monday, July 21, 2008

The Banana is always ripe for the picking!


Unfortunately Banana Republic always comes through for me. At least this time it was the outlet so I got a good deal. These are my new $14 shoes. You can't really see the cute detail of the dress but it has bell sleeves with little pleats at the elbow (I am a sucker for pleats) and a banded hemline, but not a tight band, one that is a little more forgiving. I'm excited for fall and winter when I can pair it with some cute tights.

2 comments:

Jane said...

The shoes look even better on. I can't believe you are talking about back to school. Today is the first day of my children's school holiday and already I am wondering whether to check myself into some clinic or other!

E said...

Oh I can't wait for fall and winter, too!

This dress is so mod--I love the bell sleeves! It makes me think of Twiggy.

And the shoes really are fabulous.


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.