Thursday, July 10, 2008

Mid-day slump? Try this!




The Frutista Freeze from Taco Bell. Yum! How I don't weigh a zillion pounds I'll never understand. Anyway, I am a completely, totally, lucky and spoiled girl. One of the guys who works for me comes in every day at 11 a.m. SHARP to see what I want for lunch. Then, he comes in again at 3 p.m. SHARP to see what I would like for "snack time." If he is going to be gone for a day he leaves me some Pepsi and Reeses Cups in my little mini-fridge AND he keeps an emergency case of Pepsi hidden for me in case I run out. So our most recent favorite thing for snack time is the Taco Bell Frutista Freeze. These things are AWESOME! Even if you don't eat Taco Bell's food you should try this drink. Now all I need to do is figure out if I can add a little shot of vodka at work. Would it really be so wrong?

3 comments:

Ally said...

There's a drive through liquor store riiiiiiiight across the highway from us...I get I could sip mine down and have room for PLENTY of booze!! Today would've been a great day for that too!

Leslie said...

Oooh Ive never tried but any frozen strawberry drink sounds just up my alley...I'll have to give that a try this weekend as I'll be right by a Taco Hell.

Anonymous said...

I want a little "slave boy" like that! I totally need to try one of those - the signs in the window make them look super yum-yum!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.