Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend wrap up...

Obviously, the weekend started off early, and on the right note with the Britney Spears concert...
Which brings us to Friday. I'm not normally a big "Friday night" person but once in a while I rally. Friday night was dinner with the girls at Rosendales which was AMAZING. Did something VERY unlike me and drank champagne with my food. On just a regular Friday night. Who said champagne had to be for certain occasions? Had THE BEST tomato/baby artichoke soup followed by lobster risotto and THEN had blueberry creme brulee. Divine. Dealt with torrential downpours to run across the street to the grand opening of the new location of Undone. Which was of course, great. Bought the cutest bustier and felt so girly doing so!
Which led into Saturday and a fun "girls night out" with Caroline, Brittney and Isabelle. Went to my #1 fave place to eat, Z Cucina. Not many restaurants of this caliber where you can feel comfortable taking children but Caroline and Isabelle always get treated like rock stars there. Had their new dessert, Chocolate Pancake Napoleon. Considered dying and going to heaven but...
#1) Caroline can't drive herself home
#2) I'm pretty sure my road to heaven may be blocked after I flipped off a car in front of some nice Missionaries who were in the car next to me...
Anyway, back to the rock star treatment- Our waitress at Z Cucina was SO KIND that she wrote on each little girls plate in chocolate "Caroline and mommy" and "Isabelle and mommy" What a perfect ending to a fun girls night!
Sunday.... Well, Caroline had some problems following rules today. We had a few temper tantrums and crying episodes. Caroline did tell me she was sorry for breaking the rules and she was having a hard time today following them. Sure. Tell that to Maria's mom after we had to send Maria home all wet from the hose in our backyard... Made a great dinner and had our friend Jeremy over for dinner.
Caroline did tell me at bedtime that she wants me to wake up early tomorrow and help her organize and clean her room and then I can go back to bed. Thanks honey. I'll look forward to that!
Looking forward to Monday!

1 comments:

WendyB said...

LOL -- an eventful weekend!


MusicPlaylistRingtones

Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.